- Xalphite Warriors -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New Members, head here
Overwhelming Sadness. . . Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:23 pm by MrRollback

» Practice Times/Day
Overwhelming Sadness. . . Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:24 pm by brady

» my friend code
Overwhelming Sadness. . . Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:33 pm by warfolf

» hey can i join
Overwhelming Sadness. . . Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:04 pm by H4t3

» Offical FC MWR Exchange!
Overwhelming Sadness. . . Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:22 am by cekeceke

» hey, I'm XW|I.A.D.Y.
Overwhelming Sadness. . . Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:37 pm by XW|I.A.D.Y.

» help i wanna kill but cant help MiniM3
Overwhelming Sadness. . . Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:37 am by MiniM3

» V3ngEanCE is BACK
Overwhelming Sadness. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:10 pm by Phabio007

» WAZZUUUPPP BITCHESSSS
Overwhelming Sadness. . . Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:27 pm by V3ngeance

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Krazy Kid
Overwhelming Sadness. . . I_vote_lcapOverwhelming Sadness. . . I_voting_barOverwhelming Sadness. . . I_vote_rcap 
V3ngeance
Overwhelming Sadness. . . I_vote_lcapOverwhelming Sadness. . . I_voting_barOverwhelming Sadness. . . I_vote_rcap 
KingKhaoz
Assassin
.·º·.·ºRainº·.·º·.
$part3n
Wrath
Zo_oYorK
kiil
kingpin

Overwhelming Sadness. . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krazy Kid

Krazy Kid

Overwhelming Sadness. . . Empty
PostSubject: Overwhelming Sadness. . .   Overwhelming Sadness. . . Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:42 am

Khaoz, I came to the chat this morning to find that I wasn't an owner anymore. . . . Sad I was kind of wondering why because I dont feel that I did anything wrong, to be honest, I did bad in one of the games in the war because I suck at camping, I don't camp enough to be able to like you said for me to do on Sabotage, but I went positive and did good in all other games. . . Why did you demote me? Part of the reason I like clans are for a few things,

These things are:

Talking with others/Making jokes etc
Playing CoD with others
Playing with the scroll
Happiness

Well so normally I achieve all of those but, You demoted me from owner therefore I can not achieve "playing with the scroll"

I am really sorry for asking you and bugging you about owner, it just means a lot to me because I don't like it when I get demoted because I feel like I did bad, and the other reason is because I really like playing with the scroll Embarassed I really am sorry for doing bad, or saying something, or whatever. . . Khaoz I hope that you learn I am a better person then I appear to be, I am sorry for all of the wrongs and sins that I may have commited in your prescence. . . -Muff
Back to top Go down
Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Sadness. . .   Overwhelming Sadness. . . Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:32 pm

khaoz isnt the only person who can demote on the chat you know. theres el nino
Back to top Go down
Krazy Kid

Krazy Kid

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Sadness. . .   Overwhelming Sadness. . . Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:54 am

I understand why he demoted me nao Embarassed
He demoted me because he changed the way you get owner,

You get owner by:

1000 posts APPARENTLY
If your an old member from old xW that stuck with the clan
Or if you lead a team like A or B team or Euro team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Sadness. . .   Overwhelming Sadness. . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Overwhelming Sadness. . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- Xalphite Warriors - :: General Discussion :: Incoming News-
Jump to: