- Xalphite Warriors -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New Members, head here
Statagies and practice (gb team) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:23 pm by MrRollback

» Practice Times/Day
Statagies and practice (gb team) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:24 pm by brady

» my friend code
Statagies and practice (gb team) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:33 pm by warfolf

» hey can i join
Statagies and practice (gb team) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:04 pm by H4t3

» Offical FC MWR Exchange!
Statagies and practice (gb team) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:22 am by cekeceke

» hey, I'm XW|I.A.D.Y.
Statagies and practice (gb team) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:37 pm by XW|I.A.D.Y.

» help i wanna kill but cant help MiniM3
Statagies and practice (gb team) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:37 am by MiniM3

» V3ngEanCE is BACK
Statagies and practice (gb team) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:10 pm by Phabio007

» WAZZUUUPPP BITCHESSSS
Statagies and practice (gb team) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:27 pm by V3ngeance

Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Krazy Kid
Statagies and practice (gb team) I_vote_lcapStatagies and practice (gb team) I_voting_barStatagies and practice (gb team) I_vote_rcap 
V3ngeance
Statagies and practice (gb team) I_vote_lcapStatagies and practice (gb team) I_voting_barStatagies and practice (gb team) I_vote_rcap 
KingKhaoz
Assassin
.·º·.·ºRainº·.·º·.
$part3n
Wrath
Zo_oYorK
kiil
kingpin

Statagies and practice (gb team)

Go down 
+3
Assassin
Krazy Kid
V3ngeance
7 posters
AuthorMessage
V3ngeance

V3ngeance

Statagies and practice (gb team) Empty
PostSubject: Statagies and practice (gb team)   Statagies and practice (gb team) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:42 pm

Ok guys, we cant keep taking loses. We need to get our game plans ready and practice in private matches. AoW destroyed us with their stratagies. WE NEED SOME. Cant just be running around and spraying lol

plz dont spam, we gota get serious =P lol
Back to top Go down
Krazy Kid

Krazy Kid

PostSubject: Re: Statagies and practice (gb team)   Statagies and practice (gb team) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:50 pm

Ok I am "gota" get serious =p
Back to top Go down
Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Statagies and practice (gb team)   Statagies and practice (gb team) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:35 pm

no offence muffins but he did say dont spam and that kinda was. before we can do a topic for stratagies we need to make more ranks so noobs can acsess them on the site. khaos do you know how to make it so only certain usergroups can accses that section of ther fourms? just for safety so nobody sees our tatics unless we trust them.
Back to top Go down
Krazy Kid

Krazy Kid

PostSubject: Re: Statagies and practice (gb team)   Statagies and practice (gb team) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:57 am

I don't feel that it is completely necsassary because mosts of our strategies will be shown in private matches and there is no need to make this place secret because mainly we only talk about things that would be good for the clan and less for strategies.
Back to top Go down
Zo_oYorK

PostSubject: Re: Statagies and practice (gb team)   Statagies and practice (gb team) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:55 am

we need to practicce
Back to top Go down
V3ngeance

V3ngeance

PostSubject: Re: Statagies and practice (gb team)   Statagies and practice (gb team) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:07 am

Im with pr3sition. We need to have a strategy section available only to those ranked high and are on the gb team. This will keep them safe and unavailable to just anybody who makes an account
Back to top Go down
Phabio007

Phabio007

PostSubject: Re: Statagies and practice (gb team)   Statagies and practice (gb team) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:49 pm

I WANT TO BE IN A GB TEAM. I DONT KNOW HOW TO WORK IT. Lol... i tried to make one once, but i had no idea what i was doing. That was back in the G0dz days..
Back to top Go down
-=KingCrab=-

-=KingCrab=-

PostSubject: Re: Statagies and practice (gb team)   Statagies and practice (gb team) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:22 pm

I think more or so that the fact that we have a couple losses is because we underestiamte our oppenents...not to mention we have a bad habit of getting just any old war lol
Back to top Go down
$part3n

$part3n

PostSubject: Re: Statagies and practice (gb team)   Statagies and practice (gb team) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:40 pm

JEEZE, WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN, GB rank sux, i wish i could get one, When you War, AIM DOWN YOUR SITES!!! dont spray bullets, only fire from the hip if your really close to someone, also, camp and find new spots, dont be a RE-RE and run around the whole Fricken MAP, if you camp, then find a new spot, you become undetectible, or LOW PROFILE, YA'LL IDIOTS, if ya run across a street or something, Do ya walk across or LOOK BOTH WAYS!!! LOOK BOTH WAYS OR YA GET HIT BY A CAR, DUH!!!
Back to top Go down
V3ngeance

V3ngeance

PostSubject: Re: Statagies and practice (gb team)   Statagies and practice (gb team) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:53 am

Yeeeaaa. We know these things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statagies and practice (gb team)   Statagies and practice (gb team) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Statagies and practice (gb team)
Page 1 of 1